Commons In A Box 1.1.2
Commons In A Box 1.1.2 is now available! This maintenance release includes updates for a number of included plugins, along with the following package fixes:
- Classic: Improved compatibility with BP Customizer settings when using the Nouveau template pack.
- Classic: Fixed a bug with tab navigation in CBOX Theme options.
- Classic: Fixed an issues with making searches on BuddyPress directory pages.
- OpenLab: Hide “Group Home” link from site navs when the group is inaccessible to current user.
- OpenLab: Fixed bug with BuddyPress Docs edit mode.
- OpenLab: Improved appearance of single page/post content.
- OpenLab: Fixed incorrect “Recent Docs” and “Recent Discussions” subheaders when WordPress is installed in a subdirectory.
- OpenLab: Improved language regarding “Professor(s)” in group headers.
- OpenLab: Fix bug that could prevent site admins from accessing Dashboard > Plugins in some cases.
- Improvements to the behavior of network-activated CBOX plugins.
- Fixed bug in WP-CLI tools that caused theme update to unzip to wrong location in some cases.
- Improved compatibility with Multi-Network setups.
- Updated plugins (Classic): BuddyPress 4.4.0, BuddyPress Docs 2.1.3, BuddyPress Group Email Subscription 3.9.4, BP Reply By Email 1.0-RC8
- Updated plugins (OpenLab): BuddyPress 4.4.0, BuddyPress Docs 2.1.3, BuddyPress Docs In Group 1.0.2, BuddyPress Group Email Subscription 3.9.4, BP Group Documents 1.12.3, BP Reply By Email 1.0-RC8, PressForward 5.2.2, WP Grade Comments 1.3.1
To upgrade your installation, visit Dashboard > Plugins (via the Network Admin, if running Multisite) and click ‘Update’ under the row for Commons In A Box. Don’t forget to run the CBOX updater when prompted after the plugin update.
Questions? Visit our forums.