Thanks for the reply, Ray!
I’ve been messing around some with the Menus page in my admin panel, as well as a forked main-menu.php in my child theme, with some weird-seeming results.
First, though- it doesn’t look like ‘main-menu’ exists at all for my Menus admin panel, just ‘cbox-sub-menu’, which has a different set of links from whatever ‘main-menu’ is. Do you have a sense of where it might be getting defined/populated with links?
Here’s what I’ve done so far:
1. When I comment out the “infinity_base_nav_menu( ‘main-menu’ );” line entirely, the menu disappears, as expected.
2. I created a new menu through the admin interface, which I called ‘mod-main-menu’, and replaced ‘main-menu’ with ‘mod-main-menu’ in the command above: no effect
3. I replaced ‘main-menu’ with ‘bleh’ (which I hadn’t created as a menu- was just testing a random string): also no effect
4. I removed the string argument from the command entirely (‘infinity_base_nav_menu()’), which changed the menu into the one defined by ‘cbox-sub-menu’ in my admin panel- that seemed especially weird, but makes sense if that’s defined as the default, but then doesn’t because a random string didn’t return it but the same thing as ‘main-menu’
5. I set the menu for ‘Inside Header’ to my ‘mod-main-menu’ using the admin interface: no effect
At this point I’m also really curious to see the code inside of infinity_base_nav_menu(): do you know where it’s defined?
Any thoughts/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!