Plugin Submission Process
Commons In A Box provides two packages (CBOX Classic and CBOX OpenLab) of WordPress functionality – plugins and themes – that are vetted for their quality and their utility. The Commons In A Box team will consider nominations for additional plugins to be added to its packages.
We will use the following criteria to judge a potential addition to one of the packages:
- Broad applicability: Is the plugin likely to be useful to a large percentage of Commons In A Box installations?
- Compatibility: Does the plugin work well with the rest of the Commons In A Box system? Is it compatible with Multisite? Does it conflict with BuddyPress?
- Quality and support: Is the plugin well built? Does it adhere to best practices for security and web accessibility? Is it supported on an ongoing basis by a team of developers?
To submit a plugin for consideration, please provide the following information on this Google Form. You will need to provide the following information:
- Plugin name
- Name and contact info of author(s)
- CBOX Classic or CBOX OpenLab (or both)
- Link to plugin page and/or code repository
- Justification for inclusion in Commons In A Box, in accordance with the criteria outlined above